Monday, August 25, 2008

Date Rape Drug

Tragedy happened this weekend to my bf. She has had so many terrible things happen to her lately and it just seems to be getting worse every time.

This weekend she went out for a girls night with her SIL and another friend who was the designated driver. They went to a piano bar which is frequented by an older crowd and not really the crazy bar scene. They were talking to a guy for most of the night and he offered to buy them drinks. They agreed. A little while later bf told the dd that she had a headache and was going to the bathroom. The next thing she remembers is waking up the next morning.

They had given her the date rape drug. My bf ended up lucky, her SIL did not. In the morning she got the story of what happened. Apparently the DD noticed after awhile that no one had come back from the bathroom. She started searching for them and found my bf outside the bar passed out on the concrete with a group of girls around her. The police were called.

They saw the surveillance video. You could see four guys near a car and the two girls shaking their heads like they didn't want to go. There was one guy standing behind each of them. They decided to put her SIL in the car first. As they were focused on getting her in the car, my bf wandered off. They turned around didn't see her and drove off.

Her SIL woke up Sunday morning in an unknown apartment next to an unknown man. He drove her to my bf apartment. She had been brutally raped. Bruises, bleeding, in need of stitches, and in severe pain. Their blood tested positive for the date rape drug, and her SIL tested positive for rape. The rest of her blood work is still processing.

They have the surveillance videos, pictures from bf's camera, their clothes, and fluids from inside her SIL. They have the evidence and they are charging the guys with kidnapping, rape, attempted kidnapping, attempted rape, and two charges of something like drugging.

If these police can't catch these men soon then there is something terribly wrong with the system. I want them to sit in prison for a very long time.

I haven't been able to focus on anything since she told me about this. I just want to fly there and stay with her and make sure she is ok. I want her to be ok. I want all the drama to stop in her life. I want to wake up and realize this was just a bad dream, and that she and her SIL are ok.

If you pray, please pray for my bf and her SIL.

2 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

Oh my god. That is so horrible. I'm so sorry for them.

AP7 Creations said...

that really is just awful... i feel so bad for them! never know what kinda creeps are out there!