Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby Kisses

I love baby kisses. As I've mentioned before, Handsome has never been a kissy baby. We kiss him all the time, but he doesn't really care much about it. If you put your face out there and say, "Can I have a kiss?" he'll laugh and run away. It's funny, so I still do it.

But today? Today I got baby kisses. I love them! I put my face out there and asked for a kiss and he actually came to me and gave me a kiss! And then he repeatedly came back to me and stuck out his face asking for kisses! I love it! He hasn't gotten the concept of closing his mouth though, so I get open mouthed slobbery kisses. I secretly wipe my mouth when he walks away, but I still love my little kisses. I'd give you the number of kisses, but they were so many I couldn't count. Sweet baby kisses.

No comments: