Saturday, July 26, 2008

Early morning

Why is it that when I go to work early in the morning Handsome doesn't wake up until late, but when the weekend comes and I have to get up with him, he wakes up early?! DH has been having to wake Handsome up around 11:30am because he will just sleep in forever. But this morning - my morning - do you know what time he was up?? 8am. Three hours earlier than normal. Yes, I know, we are spoiled with a child that sleeps in late and 8am isn't all that early compared to what most children consider time to wake up, but still. Saturdays are my only days to sleep in! DH is in class and I'm home with Handsome.

Here's what I think it is. I think it's because DH makes noise like no other when he gets up in the morning. He swears his noise isn't a lot and that he wouldn't wake up Handsome, but I think he does. Our bathroom door is about seven feet from Handsome's bedroom door. When DH is dropping the bottle of soap and knocking the side of the shower Handsome can hear everything.

Well, at least when he wakes up early, he takes his nap early.

No comments: