Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Big D

No I don't mean divorce. My marriage is good. I mean depression. I don't know why I'm so close, but I know I am. I wake up to my alarm in the morning, and I'm fully awake, but I just can't force myself to get up. If Handsome cries, it's easy to go get him. I love getting up for him. Not the getting up so much, but the 'for him' part.

When I have to get to work, I just can't force myself to get up and go. I hate work. I make excuses and mention all the things that I do like, but really, I'm not meant for it. At this point it's a matter of how long I can force myself to work there. Any other job won't give me the flexibility that I need in my work schedule right now nor the pay that I need. I need to be able to make it another three years. That can't be too long can it?

I hate it when I get this way. My life is near perfect. It's just that I want to be home instead of working and it is eating me up inside.

2 comments:

Daily Verses said...

I'm sorry. I wish there was a way to make things easier for you, to fulfill your dream of being at home with Handsome. I do understand why you feel this way. ((hugs))

Michelle Lynn said...

((((HUGS))))