Tuesday, March 25, 2008

7 Random Facts

Michelle tagged me. 7 random facts.

The rules?
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, so here's my 7:

1) I like warm weather and I can't handle more than 3 or 4 days of cold. I'm not one who is meant for cold weather climates. I fit much better close to the equator.

2) I don't like living in an area longer than a few years. I get cabin fever if I can't move. It's odd since I lived in the same house growing up for years, but ever since I left home I love the adventure of moving to a new place and having to figure out how everything works in the new place. Now I want to keep Handsome in the same place, so hopefully I can get over that. Or if I get to a point where I can quit work then I can move to Ghana every couple years and home school for a while where I can live in my little hut and teach my children humility by showing them how people other than those in the US live.

3) I like plants, dogs, and cats. If I could I would make my living room look a little like a jungle with plants everywhere, two cats, and two dogs. Unfortunately, my husband would never allow it.

4) I want four children. Two boys and two girls. Is it going to happen? Don't know if we could afford it or if I could handle the discipline and have enough patience, but I still want four.

5) My husband is the best. He's gorgeous, kind, helpful, strong, and has the best smile. He shares my values and supports me when I'm down. I know he hates not being the one bringing home money, but he doesn't complain. He left his family and learned an entirely new culture for me.

6) I have wide feet. No one makes cute shoes for wide feet. I don't understand that. Isn't it common for women to get wide feet after they have babies? Shouldn't there be more shoes for those women?

7) I bought a tree called a 'Money Tree" and I really wish its leaves were actually money. Even if each leaf was only a dollar, it would eventually grow into a decent amount.


I don't really have anyone left to tag, so if anyone would like to play along, feel free!

No comments: