Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cold Carrots

Handsome does not like cold carrots. Not at all. He was still hungry after I fed him sweet potatoes so I decided to feed him some cooked carrots from the fridge. He's eaten carrots before and quite liked them, but we always warm food up for him. I thought I would try cold carrots that hadn't been processed so we could try the finger food concept.

It was a no go. He tried it once and then thereafter he would come to me so that I would hold him, but as soon as he saw the cold carrot coming to his mouth he would run away as fast as he could. Carrot disappears, baby comes. Carrot appears, baby runs away. I tried to get DH to film it, but he hasn't quite figured out the video camera yet.

At least now I know, if Handsome gets too clingy, I'll just get some cold carrots out of the fridge for him to try. ;)

No comments: