Saturday, March 29, 2008

I saw walking!!!

Last night when I got home I was greeted by a walking baby! DH was holding his hands and they were walking together and then Handsome saw me walking in the door. DH let go of his hands and Handsome squealed and took four little steps towards me before he fell. It was too cute!! Then after I picked him up to say hello, I wanted to set him back down to push my luck and see if he would walk again. It was already past his bedtime, so I knew he was going to cry as soon as I let him down. Well, luckily the crying led to an extra zeal to get to me and he took six steps to get to me! Yay!

Then this morning he walked twice before I had to come to work.

This walking thing is so exciting!

4 comments:

Hf said...

too cute! They grow up so fast!

Michelle Lynn said...

Hooray! So exciting to watch!

gail said...

Very exciting!

Kelly said...

How exciting!! Way to go Handsome!