Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Handsome walked!

Ok, Handsome has been taking steps here and there for a few weeks now. The most I've seen is two steps. He does it when he has the confidence that he could just reach out, but he gets lazy to put his hands out, so he takes the two steps that it takes to get to the bed or table he wants to get to.

I just got a call from DH. He was all excited because Handsome walked!! He said he took about four steps just out in the open complete with his thumb in his mouth trying to get to a toy on the floor. He fell down when he realized he was walking.

Handsome took four steps all by himself!

I wish I was there.

2 comments:

Daily Verses said...

Congrats to Handsome! Hopefully he'll give a repeat performance tonight when you get home.

Michelle Lynn said...

Hooray! You catch one soon enough. (((HUGS))) I know its hard to miss that stuff.