Sunday, October 21, 2007

Renaissance Festival

Yesterday we went to the Renaissance Festival. Handsome did so well! He laughed and smiled at everyone. I did fairly well myself. You know what I did? I nursed Handsome in public! Yay!! Go Me!! I've had this cover from my sister in law for quite a while that I've never figured out how to use, but I brought it with me in case I was there long enough for Handsome to get hungry. Well, he got hungry, and I just put this cover on - basically a rectangular piece of cloth with a string at the top that ties two corners of the rectangle together - and fed him underneath it. Yay! He ate and no one seemed to notice or care. I felt so accomplished. I did however have some help from Bitter by handing her my breast pad at the beginning and handing her Handsome when I needed to resituate everything. So thanks to Bitter!

What did I do at the festival? I ate. Mmm. I got a BBQ sandwich - known as a pork pocket - and french fries and fried green beans and peanut butter chocolate pie. Mmm. And when I got home DH had cooked dinner for me. Minus AF showing up, it was a darn good day.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay for nursing in public! It gets easier and more comfortable the more you do it. The festival sounds fun!