Thursday, October 18, 2007

Molting

I'm molting, molting.... My hair has been shedding for the past month or so. They say it's because of the hormones after having a baby and I'm going to take their word for it. Let me tell you though, that if I just saved about three days worth of the hair that falls out of my head I could make a bald man very happy with my donations. It's thick and long (get your minds out of the dirt) so they could make a very nice wig. I don't know how I'm going to have any hair left after all of this. It ends up everywhere - shower, hairbrush, carpet, office floor, clothes, car, desk. I feel bad for my poor husband because my hair is falling out at an alarming rate and Handsome is losing his as well, so everywhere DH goes there is hair.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Me too! I'm losing tons of hair and it's everywhere. It happened after I had the other 2 too, so it does stop at some point. Hopefully soon!