Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Blogger Request

This is a request. A request for a certain someone that I will name "Bitter Bitter Me". I am requesting that Bitter Bitter Me start a blog for her own sanity and for those that interact with her. Not for me of course, but for other someones that are just momentary acquaintances, for instance. Because you see, Bitter Bitter Me has a very friendly face that says to everyone, "Greet me. I'm friendly and I would like to know your name and your life story. I WANT to know if your spouse abused you and what color your poo was yesterday. I can help. I am here to help you." I think the world would be indebted to Bitter Bitter Me if she were to begin a blog. I would be entertained at least and the world revolves around me (or so Bitter Bitter Me repeats to me often and I'm inclined to agree), so it should be so.

So this is my request. Awaiting a response. I will add a link if she ever complies.

BTW, to the others who may read this post. Bitter Bitter Me is a wonderful person who is having a horrible couple days. In subsequent posts I will refer to her as just plain Bitter because Bitter Bitter Me takes too long to type and I tried to cheat using ctrl-V and I keep pressing ctrl-B instead and uttering profanities under my breath as a result. Stupid Bold.

No comments: