Friday, February 22, 2008

Ice

You knew it was bound to happen. Last night Handsome slept through the night. Yay! My alarm went off this morning and I was actually refreshed because I got to sleep seven hours straight!

And THEN do you know what happened? There is freezing rain outside and my street is a thin layer of ice. Complete ice. I stepped out the door just to see what it was like and decided not to walk all the way to my car because I would slip and fall off the stairs on the way. My work is on unscheduled leave because of this. I don't really have the leave to use, but those roads are horrible. It's not like snow where there is a little bit of traction - it's complete ice.

So now that I'm well rested and ready to face a full day of work I am going to go back to bed and sleep again. I may work from home in a few hours. Hey, you can't waste sleep completely if the opportunity for it is given.

2 comments:

Michelle Lynn said...

Yeah, go back to bed! Have a nice day off, enjoy spending it with your boy!

Kelly said...

Yay, way to go Handsome!! Enjoy your day off!