Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nine Month Check Up

Handsome had his nine month check up today. He had only gained half a pound since the last time we went and is in the 10th percentile for weight. He grew one inch and is now in the 10th percentile for height as well. His head remains steady in the 75% percentile. So he's skinny and short with a big head. I'll just say he's going to be very smart when he grows up. :)

Everything else was fine. He's healthy and good. Yay! She said to get him to start sleeping through the night again I should start nursing him a little bit less each time he wakes up. That way he'll get used to eating less in the middle of the night and be able to sleep without a full belly. Hmm. I guess it's worth a try.

2 comments:

Michelle Lynn said...

Yay for a good check up! Good luck getting him to sleep through. Not that I know what that is.

Daily Verses said...

That's good advice! I might try that, too. Can you believe he's 9 months already?