Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Holy Guacamole

I made guacamole tonight complete with onions, red hot pepper and garlic. It was oh so yummy. We let Handsome try it and oh my goodness, Handsome has a new favorite food. He LOVES him some guacamole. He would cry if I stopped feeding him. DH and I love our hot pepper so the guacamole was definitely not on the mild side, so even little Handsome seems to like his spices. This was probably the first spiced food that he has gotten and he couldn't seem to get enough. I used about five avocados and thought I had made way too much, but it was gone before I knew it.

Handsome's poor little forehead still has the big bruise from about two days ago. It still doesn't bother him, but it's so big and noticeable. He's still climbing on everything like nothing happened. Does anyone ever fear that their child is TOO trusting? He climbs and leans and lurches just assuming that someone will catch him.

Handsome seems to have made it through my cold/flu without getting sick - knock on wood. Let's hope that it stays that way. He said Mama again today. Yay! He's getting good at his German too "nine, nine, nine."

No comments: