Monday, November 5, 2007

Scratch and sniff

Does anyone else's child scratch everything? No matter where Handsome is he wants to scratch whatever he can. He can be falling asleep and still scratching the mattress. His poor little nails seem to be bent back down in the quick and that can't be comfortable, but no matter how short I make his nails, the same thing happens.

You know what I love about the age that Handsome is at right now? I love the fact that he will smile about anything. All I really have to do is smile at him and he will unabashedly smile back at me. He will laugh as soon as I laugh. Can I skip the teenager years? Or just skip the rebellious part of the teenager years? I'm a big fan of the innocent smiles.

Handsome turns 6 months in four days. I can't believe he's already so old. It goes so fast! When I was pregnant, I thought as soon as he's 6 months I must have everything figured out and be used to being a mother. Now I'm not sure that point will ever come.

No comments: