Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Houston, we have teeth.

It is official: Handsome is teething. On Sunday I told DH, "Look, the front bottom part of Handsome's mouth looks a little white and Handsome has been chewing on his tongue a lot lately. I think he's starting to teethe." He said no, Handsome is not teething. Ok.

Then on Monday I get a call from DH when I'm at work that says, "Handsome is teething!"

The front bottom right tooth has already pushed through the gums and the front bottom tooth on the left is almost there. They are so tiny!! I remember baby teeth being small, but these look much smaller than I remember. It's so cute!

I'm waiting for the time when he's going to start biting me while nursing. He hasn't done it yet but I'm sure it is to come soon. All the other terrible things that are supposed to come with teething haven't come yet. I know they are on the horizon, but so far he's doing ok. He doesn't seem to be slobbering any more than normal, he is still sleeping as much as before and doesn't seem any more cranky than before.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay for teeth! They are so cute! I really hope you don't have a biter like i do. It's not fun ;)

Michelle Lynn said...

He's getting so big! My Missy was an easy teether too, and she never bit me. I'm sure the Sir will be the complete opposite.