Thursday, November 13, 2008

So little time

I have been neglecting my poor blog. A good deal has happened, but I just haven't had the time to post. I still don't have the time to post, but here is a synopsis:

1. I'm stressed.

2. DH is stressed, but won't admit it.

3. Handsome is now 15% for height and 70% for weight, so now the doctor thinks he is going to be obese. Remember a mere 6 months ago she was afraid because he was too small?

4. I have decided what I want to be when I grow up, but I suck at it.

5. Handsome is now 18 months - a whole year and a half - old.

6. They just found a cyst in my 8 year old nephew's brain.

7. My bf should be officially divorced in a week and a half!

8. It's cold outside.

I'm sure there is more, but my break is over so time is out. I'll write more soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Daily Verses said...

You have been busy, and I've missed you! Prayers for your nephew... hope it's nothing serious.