Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yellow Bathwater

When Handsome takes his bath, the water will inevitably make him pee. I gave up caring a while ago. Usually he will pee in his diaper when the water is running, but before I put him in the water. Even when this happens, he will wait until I've finished washing him to pee once again in water. I don't know how he has so much water in him.

Anyway, a couple days ago, I was holding him standing in the water and he peed. Of course, normally when he pees, he doesn't really notice, but this time it made a noise as it splashed in the water. He looked down at himself peeing and seemed so proud of himself. When he finished he looked up at me like, "How cool was that? Can we do that again?" I told him I had no power over that and sat him down in the slightly yellow water.

Yes, it sounds gross, but I used soap. I was not about to refill the entire bathtub again. He'd just pee in the new bathwater.

1 comment:

Michelle Lynn said...

ROFL! My daughter does this smoetimes, and my husband religiously will empty and refill. I think he's a little freakish about the pee.