Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trusty old swing

Today was the first time that Junior slept in the swing. I found that the only way he would sit in the swing and not cry was by facing him towards the glass doors so that he could see outside and swinging side to side. Handsome preferred swinging back and forth.

I found out the swing trick while Handsome was taking his nap so I got a good hour or so with empty hands. Yay! I should have slept or cleaned my terribly messy and dirty house but instead I ate ice cream and edited pictures. I'm terrible.

Junior is a spit up baby. He won't open his mouth enough when he's nursing so he swallows a lot of air. I keep trying to het him to open his mouth more and he will for a couple seconds but then he goes right back to what he was doing before.

No comments: