Saturday, April 24, 2010

Junior is mine

So in the past few days I can finally see that Junior is mine. I know that sounds weird so let me explain. Handsome has my eyes so it's not hard to look at him and see part of myself looking back at me. Add that to the fact that I've been looking at him for almost three years and I have an image in my head of what my children should look like. I know i would never have children that look identical to eachother but I'm just so used to Handsome that I guess I expected all of my sons to look like him.

Anyway I guess it took two weeks for Junior's face to be etched in my mind. I already had the love and the mother worry but now I have his face etched in there too.

Does this make me a bad mom or is this a normal thing for mothers of more than one boy or more than one girl?

No comments: