Monday, April 26, 2010

First punch

Junior got his first punch in the face from Handsome today. It wasn't on pirpose but I thought I would docent it anyway. It only took a bit over two weeks. Handsome was lying on the couch next to Junior and I and he wanted to tell me something and for emphasis - because he must always add emphasis - he flung his arm into my lap. Junior was of course in my lap and got whacked in the face. There was crying but not much. It wasn't so bad. I'm sure there is much worse to come.

Oh and btw, Handsome woke up at 7am. DH opened his door and promptly went back to sleep. Now I'm downstairs with both. Granted he was up until about 3 am working on the computer and he did hold Junior for a couple hours so that I could sleep. Still, sleeping till noon seems unfair to me. Yes I could send Handsome up to wake him up, but I know he needs sleep and I'd rather he be in a good mood.

No comments: