Monday, October 20, 2008

First Words

Ok, I don't know if I'm getting ahead of myself here or not, but I think we have the signs of first words. When he sees a banana he will say "Nana!" He used to follow this up with a bunch of nonsense, but now he's more consistently saying "Nana!"

And the other word is the dog's name, Samson. Any time we go to see the dog he will excitedly say, "Sasa?!" He loves that dog. I actually recorded him saying Samson today - I hid the camera so that he din't know I was recording. I tried to recor him saying Banana, but by then he knew the camera was there so he wouldn't repeat it again.

I think he also says Dada, but that is not nearly as consistent yet.

As I've said before he will repeat a lot, but then he doesn't continue with any follow up. We're just now getting some sort of follow up to the Nana and Sasa.

Yay for progress!

1 comment:

Daily Verses said...

That's great! First words are very exciting!