Monday, June 2, 2008

I've been tagged

Ok, I was tagged a while ago, but haven't really gotten time to post, so now that I have a few minutes since Handsome is sick and going to bed early, and DH is at class, here goes:


What was I doing 10 years ago?
  • Let's see, ten years ago was 1998. So in June of 1998 I had just finished my first year of college and was back at home living with my parents. I had a small job and was taking a couple summer classes at the local community college.


Five snacks I enjoy?
  • Ice Cream - Cold Stone is the best - Birthday Cake Remix... mmmm....
  • Cookies
  • Tortilla Chips and salsa
  • Bananas
  • Guacamole
  • (I'd like to add more healthy snacks, but even if I like them, it would be a flat out lie to say they were better than the ones that I listed. Now, in Ghana my favorite snack was peanuts. And pito. Mmmm... Pito...)


Five things on today's to-do list?
  • To-do list?? I don't have one of those. I have the survival list. I have to get to work, do some counts, come home and relax while playing with my son. There are many things that I should be doing, but very few of them get done.

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire?
  • Ah, the dream I dream often. I would pay off my house, buy an actual house in a nicer, safer neighborhood, visit Ghana and all family there, build a couple houses in Ghana, buy a house for my bf so she doesn't have to worry about providing for herself and her children, buy a house for my aunt, buy a house for my brother, pay for DH's education, save for Handsome's education, and quit my job. All that is left would be invested for the future.


Five jobs I've had?
  • Ice Cream scooper
  • Pizza phone operator
  • college tutor
  • diaper machine engineer
  • peace corps volunteer

Five bad habits?
  • Procrastination
  • TV watching
  • Snacking
  • Nagging DH
  • Not calling friends

Five places I've lived?
  • CA
  • TX
  • WI
  • VA
  • Ghana

Six random things about me?
  • I like the TV show Bones.
  • I love to sing.
  • I am Christian.
  • I love my husband.
  • I love being a mother.
  • My clothes are boring and old.

I don't really have anyone else to tag, so if you read this and would like to join, please do!

2 comments:

Hf said...

I love bones! The season finale left me with a WTH shock but I love the show too.

Daily Verses said...

Diaper machine? I'd like to hear more about that one! LOL.