Tuesday, April 1, 2008

TLC

I am watching all the baby delivery shows right now. This is not good. I did this when I wanted to get pregnant the first time and while I was pregnant. I stopped watching them after I had Handsome as I decided I was adopting from that point on, but now I am fully in delivery amnesia, want a baby mode.

I want a girl and I want to name her Marianne. I'd actually like to spell it Maryanne because I think it looks better, but I think Marianne is the more accepted spelling. DH does not like that name. I don't think he's going to let me use it. He has one girl name that he is stuck on and one boy name that he is stuck on. I got him to compromise with Handsome, but I don't know if I can get him to compromise after that. But really, the first name is all I get. The middle name we let his father choose, so I have to have some say in my child's name right??

Ok, I'm done daydreaming now.

No comments: