Monday, February 16, 2009

Feeling left out

Do you ever have those days? Those days where you feel left out? Like your friends don't seem to be as close to you as you thought they were? I've had several different groups of friends lately getting together without me there. It hurts. If it just happened once with one group of friends it wouldn't hurt so bad. But lately I can count at least four different groups, and it's getting to the point where I can't brush it off any more. It hurts. I know I'm mostly to blame as I don't have the car because DH has to go to school and where ever I go I pretty much have to take Handsome with me. But now I'm starting to wonder if it is more than that. Maybe it's just me. Maybe my personality has gone sour or maybe I just smell bad. So would anyone care to tell me why I suck?

2 comments:

Michelle Lynn said...

I know exactly how you are feeling, more than you know. I'm sorry. It is a hard feeling. ((((hugs)))))

gail said...

Not a good feeling to have. I have been there and I am sorry you feel that way :(