Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Wave

Handsome has started waving the Ghana wave. He waves hello now and not just goodbye. DH let me sleep in this morning and when I came downstairs Owen was laughing and waving to me. Nothing better to wake up to.

New words:
Dog - Dah
Cold - Coh (not sure if I wrote this one before)

The temperature was up enough today to go outside and play. I love warm weather. Handsome played in his sandbox and we walked down to the little park and played on the swingset. Did I mention I love warm weather?

Yesterday we went to see a Ugandan man who performs his local songs and dances. Handsome actually paid attention the whole time. And a majority of the children there were actually mixed kids. Handsome sat on my lap almost the whole time until the end and he started dancing.

My tv? It's dying. Everything turns green in waves. I can't afford a new tv.

Sorry for the choppiness. I have to let Dh have the computer back quickly, so I just wanted to update quickly.

No comments: