Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Go Handsome, Go Handsome, Go Handsome

So we went to the doctor today for his check-up. He weighted 27.7 pounds, and was 33 inches tall. Do you know what that means?!?! He is basically 50% for both height and weight!!! YAY!!! Height and weight match!! We told the doctor he knows between 15 and 20 words, and she said that he was just fine and right on schedule!! YAY!!!

Only bad part about the appointment? I was holding him so he wouldn't cry as much and he peed on me and my pants!! I had to go to work right after the appointment and I didn't bring an extra pair of pants for either me or him. So he went into the car sans pants and I prayed my pants dried quickly.

Oh, and there was this child who was three who came in after us. He was hysterical crying and wanting to leave. He had his pacifier in his mouth and was yelling at his mother to leave, that the doctor was going to hurt him. This boy looked more like he was five and he was pretty strong. She had to pick him up and leave her bag to take him back when the nurse came to get him. Wow. I really hope Handsome never fears the doctor THAT much. Handsome cries when the doctor starts sticking him and when I can't hold him, but he's at least fine in the waiting room.

No comments: