Thursday, July 16, 2009

Colorful language

I sure am glad I don't really cuss.

Last night I was giving Handsome his bath and my band-aid apparently fell off in the water. I had what I thought was an infected cut so I obviously didn't want Handsome exposed. Handsome pointed to the band-aid and asked, "That?" I was surprised and without thinking said, "Oh, crap!" Then I hear, Handsome, "Oh, Cap!" Maybe people will think he's talking about a hat.

I told the Cap story to DH after I put Handsome to bed, and he laughed and said earlier that day he said, "Holy, Moly!" to something that upset him, and Handsome responded with, "Holy, Moe!" So DH told Handsome, "Hey, dude, don't do that!" Handsome: "Hey, dude!" Right after DH told me this story, we hear on the monitor, "Hey dude!" And then Handsome cracks up at his own joke. LOL.

No comments: