Tuesday, January 13, 2009

If you're happy and you know it...

"If you're happy and you know it stomp your feet...."

Handsome LOVES this song. I'd sing it and he he'd clap at the end with me and point at me and whine until I started the song again. But in the last week or two he actually does all the signs with me! He stomps his feet and puts his fingers on his face ("your face will surely show it"). He loves it!

Last night we went to the library for storytime. They read stories, but Handsome didn't pay attention because she was only showing the pictures to the other side of the room and the kid sitting next to us was much more interesting. And while we were there he had a couple terrible farts that could kill if you sat too close to him. Yes, I'm documenting the farts so I can tell him when he grows up what I had to go through with him. Man, those farts stink worse than a skunk. But on a happier note at the end we did an art project where they gave him a koala to color. That's his first art project!!! We brought it home and I gave it to him and told him to go show Daddy. He gingerly took it and brought it to DH. It was so cute! We put it on the refrigerator to admire. :)