Monday, December 8, 2008

My beautiful eyes

So DH, Handsome, and I went to do some last minute Christmas shopping - which I find myself doing frequently against my better judgement. When we were checking out DH was holding Handsome behind me and I was paying and talking to the guy checking us out. After the normal "It's cold outside tonight" conversation, he pauses and just looks at me. Weird right? And then he says, "You have the most beautiful green eyes." So I said thank you, left as fast as I could, and then started laughing as soon as we got to the parking lot. DH was standing right behind me with Handsome and this guy was flirting with me!! I couldn't believe it! DH even asked me when we got outside if that was really what the guy had said. Now granted, people don't normally think DH and I are together, but usually when Handsome is there, they get the hint. Some guys just don't get the hint.

No comments: