Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hiding Christmas Presents

I need to get better at the whole keeping Christmas presents a secret. Right now I suck at it. First of all we went Christmas shopping WITH Handsome. Whatever kinda caught his eye is what we got. We even let him play with the toys until we got out of the store because it made him happy and honestly, it was pretty funny. He was playing with the little play cellphone and was so enthralled with it he didn't even notice all the people walking around him laughing at his playing.

And where did I hide the presents? In my closet, on the floor. I put them on DH's side. And so far DH has left the closet doors open twice and Handsome has wondered inside and grabbed a present that I have had to take away from him and close the door again. Oops.

Next year I'll be better.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

LOL! I'm the same way. Well I hide them better b/c of the older boys, but I take Lucas shopping with me so he's seen everything. It's a good thing he can't talk more ;)