Monday, September 29, 2008

New teeth, Scrapbooking, Handsome

Random stuff because I never have time to blog anymore.

Handsome now has two new teeth bringing the grand total to 10. Beautiful teeth - minus the chipped front tooth which I still have no idea how it happened - and stinky breath. We really need to stop feeding him food with garlic in it.

I finally started my scrapbook! I grappled my fears and now have nine pages done!! Yay!! Now that's only up to the time he was a month old, so I have quite a ways to go, but it's a start! And this one looks SOO much better than last year's already!

And yesterday I had to go buy new sleepers for Handsome. He has grown out of his 12 month clothes so I had to buy 18 month clothes. I'm so proud of him for growing. And the lady checking us out literally said when we were leaving, "Bye bye Handsome!" Seriously!! I was walking away and I kinda paused for a minute kinda taken aback. I was wondering how in the world she knew his nickname. It did actually take me a little bit to realize she didn't actually know what I called him and it was merely a common nickname for kids. Yes, sometimes I'm slow.

Oh, and I cut Handsome's hair even shorter last night. DH says it's uneven though so I'm going to redo it tonight.

No comments: