Monday, September 15, 2008

Height



Not quite tall enough.

Oh the stuggles of just not being tall enough. I suppose you learn how to make do with what you have though when you are just too little to do what everyone else does.


On Sunday morning we went to a playgroup. Handsome was shy around the people that I knew and was talking to, but as soon as they left - we were late, so we stayed late too - he was fine joking with the complete strangers. Odd little one. He was playing with a plastic rake and every time a child came near him he would try to give them the rake. One poor little girl, who was maybe 2 1/2, was terrified because Handsome kept following her around trying to give her that rake. She finally found an opening and ran to her father for dear life. Please explain to me how a 2 1/2 year old would be afraid of a 16 month old.


Later that day we went to mass. I went without DH because he has a test today. I went to make sure that I prayed for him and his mother who is once again very sick. Handsome did well during mass. He played with the women who were sitting behind us.


Handsome also got his very first chocolate milk today. The first sip shocked him, but he drank the rest of it so fast I'm not sure he tasted it.


No comments: