Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Year Check-Up

So we took Handsome for his 12 month check-up today. He is 18.25 pounds (3%) and 27.25 inches (13%) and his head is 18.5 inches (74%). So now he is smaller with a bigger head. The doctor told us to start adding butter and oil to his food and give him milk and yogurt to give him more fat. He eats a ton, but she wants more fat content in what he eats. I'm not so sure how I feel about that, but I will give him more. I gave him a bit of the cookie I was eating today. He seemed to like it. :)

If DH gets into his accelerated nursing program then he could start working Jan '10. This to me means that I can have baby #2 in Jan '10. ;) This means that I can start trying around March of next year! So now my goal is to lose and keep off 15 pounds by March of next year. I want to be the same size I was when I got pregnant with Handsome. If I lose 15 pounds then I'll be right around the same weight. Now granted, DH has to agree with all this, but this is the little plan that I have.

2 comments:

Daily Verses said...

Oh I hope everything works out for you. March of next year is not far away at all!!!

Michelle Lynn said...

Good plan :) I hope it all works out! And grow, baby, grow!