Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The banana song

So I took Handsome to the post office and then to the grocery store this morning. I had to return the faulty dvr and then get bananas and diapers. We haven't had bananas in a few weeks because the last time I went to the grocery store they were out of bananas. What grocery store completely runs out of bananas? Anyway, he keeps pointing to the counter and asking, "Nana? Nana?" When I say we don't have any the fits begin. And, well, bananas are healthy, so I decided to make a special trip to get them.

When the bananas were in the cart he kept trying to reach back and get them. When we got into the car I told him he would get a banana as soon as we got home, so for the drive home he started singing "Nana nana nana" He made up his own little jig and it was the cutest thing I've heard! He's done the repeating thing, but this one was an actual song! Each "nana" had different notes and different loudness. My little singer. :)

No comments: